I received a Stylish Blogger Award! :)

{ Monday, March 21, 2011 }

Rules connected with Stylish Blogger awards:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave me the award
Thank you, Moon from the blog 
http://themoonsmile2.blogspot.com/  for giving me the stylish blogger award! I'm very happy with it! :)

2. Share seven things about myself

  1. I'm a vegetarian and proud of it!
  2. My mood is very much dependent on the weather: sunny-> happy, rainy and gray -> grumpy
  3. I'm rather shy and silent in real life
  4. I played the piano for 10 years
  5. I love my fiancé from Medina so much it hurts, and I hope I can marry him soon, inshaAllah.
  6. My dreamjob is to become a writer
  7. I can't cook (or rather: I didn't spend much time trying to cook yet :p)
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

15?! That's a lot! Too much! 
Ok, I give the Stylish Blogger Award to:

  1. The Light of Islam 
  2. Striving to be the best me
  3. Diary of a Muslim Feminist
  4. Starry-Eyed
  5. Blue Abaya
  6. Steadily Emerging with Grace
  7. Alnisaa
That's it for now ;) I did take into account the blogs that already got this award (for as far as I know), so they don't get it double.

4. Contact these bloggers to tell them of their award

I will do my best, inshaAllah.

Thanks again!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :-)
Please be respectful. I will not publish any comments that put other people down or use bad language.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...