Love is patient

{ Monday, July 18, 2011 }
I believe this excerpt is not only about romantic love, but also about love for ourselves and everyone around us. Let us be a light and a blessing to ourselves and others :-) 


Love is patient, Love is kind,
It does not envy, it does not boast,
It is not proud, It is not rude,
It is not self-seeking,
It is not easily angered,
It keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.

Love always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.

Love bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.

Love never ends.
L o v e  N e v e r  F a i l s.

 Corinthians 13 : 4 - 8


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I have visited your blog for the first time today and I really like it... and I absolutely love the text you quoted here about love :-)

And I am sorry that your grandmother died... I mean, I am absolutely sure she will be happily in heaven now, but for the people who are still on earth it can be hard to miss someone. I hope you will be able to put up with your sorrow soon and be only grateful for all the good times you spent together with her :)

Hannah

Safiyah said...

Hi Hannah! :)
Welcome to my blog! I'm glad you like it! :) Thank you for your condolences, it's much appreciated! x

MarieHarmony said...

Safiyah,

I am amazed at the way you live your religion. It is so pure and driven by love. I am sure you have your doubts and you are not always sure of everything but definitely you have God in your heart and it is what matters.
Take good care of yourself and may God guide you on the Journey. xx

Safiyah said...

Marie, thank you for your sweet words :) I feel very strongly that God is unconditional love, and that's why some things in Islam bother me. I pray you are well, and I wish you a blessed evening :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :-)
Please be respectful. I will not publish any comments that put other people down or use bad language.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...