Private blog

{ Saturday, August 27, 2011 }
Assalaamu aleykum :)


I hope you are all well.
I'm travelling to another country tomorrow and I'll be staying there for a period of about 4 months. 
I want to write about my "adventures" there, but since it'll inevitably be more personal, I decided to write these experiences and impressions down in a private blog, with invited readers only. If you want to be invited to this blog, please send your e-mail to safiyahsmusings@hotmail.com. I'll only accept readers I know from this blog though. I'll also keep updating this blog inshaAllah, if I find the time :p


Love,


Safiyah



2 comments:

MarieHarmony said...

Safiyah - an award for you here
http://thecolorofourskin-ourjourney.blogspot.com/2011/09/inspirational-award-to-honour.html

äмän ♥ said...

=)
xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :-)
Please be respectful. I will not publish any comments that put other people down or use bad language.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...