Morning Prayer

{ Sunday, December 25, 2011 }
Dear God
Thank You for this wonderful new day
Thank you for all the blessings You have given me
Thank You for the roof over my head and the food on my table
and all the lovely friends and family I have
Please protect me from all harm
and let me be a blessing to others
Let me be patient, friendly and kind
and not leave anyone in the cold
Please forgive me for all the mistakes I made yesterday
and let today be a new beginning
Let me go where You want me to go and say what You want me to say
in Your name
Dear God
Thank You for this wonderful new day
Thank You for all the blessings You have given me


2 comments:

MarieHarmony said...

Wonderful prayer Safiyah, it touched my heart deeply. Stay well always.

Safiyah said...

Thank you Marie :) Stay well too!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :-)
Please be respectful. I will not publish any comments that put other people down or use bad language.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...