Gems of the week

{ Monday, March 19, 2012 }
Assalaamu aleykum,

I have decided to start a weekly post called "Gems of the week". This post will provide links to articles that I read and loved. Most will have to do with spirituality, and can be from Islamic and non-Islamic sources.

Since this is my first post on the matter, and I've only just started collecting the articles, I have only two links this week. I'll have more next week, inshaAllah.

So, the gems of the week are:

Ar-Razzaq (The Provider) written by Jinan Bastaki

An article about how God provides for us and a good reminder.

Trust is Shorthand for Going With the Flow by Marianne Williamson

A short article on how to trust ourselves and God as we go through all what life has in store for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :-)
Please be respectful. I will not publish any comments that put other people down or use bad language.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...