How do you tie your hijaab?

{ Monday, March 5, 2012 }
Assalaamu aleykum w rahmatullah!

I have a question for my sisters. :)
How do you tie your hijaab? I've been looking for a style that would suit me. I've watched a bunch of hijaab tutorials on YouTube, but I find that either a bit of my neck still shows, which I don't like, or the style doesn't suit me or I just can't reproduce the same thing as in the tutorial, leaving me looking silly. I also think that some hijaab styles that don't use a pin or only one are not really safe, because here in Belgium we have a lot of wind and I don't want my hijaab flying off my head. ;)
So I could use some tips on finding a secure hijaab style that is simple and modest, inshaAllah. I figured it would be no use in pressing the matter with my parents, if I don't even know how to tie one yet. ;)

JazakAllah Kheiran :)

2 comments:

DD said...

wa'alaykum wasalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh sis :)

have you heard of al amira hijabs? they are so simple-you just put it on and covers everything right down to the waist. They are really easy as you don't have to fiddle around with pins and styles and it definitely will not blow off in the wind

HijabRockers said...

would u like to have a malaysian-style slip on hijab? its double-layered and would be nice to be worn in winter.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :-)
Please be respectful. I will not publish any comments that put other people down or use bad language.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...