Blogger Appreciation Award!

{ Saturday, April 21, 2012 }
Assalaamu aleykum dear readers,


I received the Blogger Appreciation Award from Anne over at her wonderful blog Writer's Space. If you haven't already, definitely check it out! Thank you for the award, Anne!






The rules of accepting the award are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Spread the love to more bloggers!

7 random things about myself:

1. I love to wear long skirts. They make me feel very feminine and elegant.

2. I enjoy having coffee every morning 

3. I want to learn the Qu'ran by heart in its chronological order, because I can follow the journey of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) and his teachings like that.

4. I want to improve my French

5. I work too little for university, since we don't have class anymore. I need to write my thesis and a 10-pages paper but it's hard to motivate myself when I don't have direct time pressure.

6. I want to study psychology

7. I love it when I go outside in my garden and the air smells of summer and flowers.

I'm passing this award on to the following lovely bloggers:



Londoneya @ Londoneya

Dana @ Pure

Rosewater @ Rosewater

New Wife @ A New Muslim Wife

These blogs are all little treasures, so be sure to check them out! 
Thanks again for the blog award, Anne, and may all your dreams come true! ;)







2 comments:

Dana said...

Assalamu Alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakatuh,
Jazakallah khair dear sister. May Allah bless you with good Emaan and health,
ameen.

MarieHarmony said...

So sweet dear! I hope you are enjoying a nice week-end. Sending much love your way!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :-)
Please be respectful. I will not publish any comments that put other people down or use bad language.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...