Private Blog

{ Thursday, April 26, 2012 }
Assalaamu aleykum,

I started a private blog a few months ago to write about my journey in Egypt. Unfortunately I didn't have a lot of free time there, so I couldn't really write a lot.
I want to revive that blog to write about more personal issues, that I don't want to share on a public blog.
If you'd like to share that journey with me, you can send me an e-mail at safiyahsmusings@hotmail.com and I'll invite you to my private blog. Please also mention the e-mail address I can send the invite to.
The people who are already invited will stay invited of course :)

Please note that I'll only invite people I'm familiar with.

Much love,

Safiyah

3 comments:

ireminisces said...

Feel free to send me an email, Someone once asked Hadhrat Ibraheem bin Adham (Allaah have mercy upon him) for advice. Come and have a look at "Six Habits"

Dana said...

wa'alaykum assalam waRahmatullahi waBarakatuh dear sister,
Thank you for reminding us :)
Fee amanillah

Bubbles *_* said...

Wsalam Ulaikum, Safiya ..
I love your blog and would most willingly like to join your journey ..

Stay blessed
xx

Follow each other.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :-)
Please be respectful. I will not publish any comments that put other people down or use bad language.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...